Search This Blog

Another day of Me

>> 8.26.2009

Just want to type something and update my blog, hohoho.
Today is the 5th day of fasting. Phew, it’s just flow away and I almost don’t realize it. Used to when I was a child, fasting is a long-long-long days. From sahur (eating at 3 a.m.) until berbuka (allowed eat at 6 p.m.) is catastrophic! But it’s totally different now, the funny thing, yesterday when it was the time for berbuka, I almost forgot! Hohoho!
I don’t know how this could be happened. Hum.. Maybe because there are too much jobs, works, and everything that I have to do so the time passed really fast. Yeah, I’ve ever read about the relativity of time, the analogy is really silly, like this, “the time is going faster when you inside the bathroom and the time is going slower when you outside the bathroom”. Haha! It’s really true! We really enjoy when we inside the bathroom and forget the time, but waiting for someone until they have done take a bath, oh gosh… really boring…
Okay, I think that’s enough, thanks for reading and keep in touch! :)

today's picture

Find the differents!
Indri and me in normal state

Indri and me in psycho state, muahahahaha!

2 orang ngomentarin:

indira 1:01 AM  

gir... jelek...

DITAGIRI 7:43 AM  

apa'e indi? :)

Post a Comment

Yo...silahkan kasih commentnya...
Kamu juga bisa menambah emoticon kawan! cukup ketikkan kode emoticon pada daftar di atas

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP