Search This Blog

New phone

>> 8.25.2009

Huray! Finally I’ve change my cellphone. My old 6600 is resting now, and my G700 is come up. Hohoho!

G700 is Sony Ericsson product and come to the market last year, but it’s new in Sampit(my town).

G700 has 2140x320 wide screens, ups, no, I mean touchscreen. Yea! This phone is touchable, so, my experience of using phone is slightly different than 6600, totally fun!! There are 2 things I love from this phone. First, you can do the drawing. Usually the touchscreen phone doesn’t have this facility, but this phone does~! Second, the handwriting recognition is 80% correct and really fast!

But there’s still one thing I really don’t like, this phone so slow, sometimes it’s hang, when we open the contact and open the texting, urgh… we have to wait while the “BUSY” text appear. Urgh.. The gaming also slow, oh….

Nevertheless it’s quite fun and innovative, I love it!

me and my new G700


4 orang ngomentarin:

ally zara,  6:54 AM  

saya suka

DITAGIRI 11:26 PM  

terimakasih ally , long time no see :D

ally zara,  1:57 AM  

betul itu. saya rindu kamu, giri yang baik. ;)

Post a Comment

Yo...silahkan kasih commentnya...
Kamu juga bisa menambah emoticon kawan! cukup ketikkan kode emoticon pada daftar di atas

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP