Search This Blog

My Violin Progress

>> 8.27.2009

I’ve passed my 1st year of learning violin by myself (and without systematic schedule, sigh…). I took my violin. Feel the spirit of it. The strings stretched and stare on me deeply. I grasp the bow. Slowly I put the bow on the strings and…
“SQUCHEEY SQUEECHY!!!”


Violin is my dream instrument since I was a kid. I don’t know why I love this instrument. Hum…
Well, last year finally I’ve collected my money and enough to buy a cheap violin. The violin cost only Rp 600.000 ! (about $60). I ordered it to my sister at Bandung. And now we (I and the violin) have passed 1 year, but I still couldn’t play a Violin well, hiks!

I’ve googling around and youtubing, the perfect lesson for you who want improve your violin skill cheaply, just go to Professor.V , the violin teacher, you can go to his channel at youtube at :


http://www.youtube.com/user/professorV



Many people had thanked to him. His video teaching is really interactive and not stiff, as if we are in the same room with him! So, come on! Let’s learn to Professor.V, and you will feel the improvement like I do (uh, not like me, maybe you can do better if not lazy like me, hohoho)

Oh yeah, I'm so impressed with Clarissa Tamara, she had splendid improvement at her age! you can visit her at her website on http://www.clarissatamara.com

0 orang ngomentarin:

Post a Comment

Yo...silahkan kasih commentnya...
Kamu juga bisa menambah emoticon kawan! cukup ketikkan kode emoticon pada daftar di atas

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP